Hit the 17 if you know March is going to be awesome!
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ(MARCH MADNESS!)๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

โœ๏ธLight๐Ÿ’› Lovโคe Liberty ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทEmpowered1776๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทTruthandJustice๐ŸŒŽโคTrump โคJFKJrโคJFK SrโคMLKโœ๏ธ

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

Minnesota born & raised on a farm, Love God, family, pets & Trump!

My Dem fb friends are mentioning something happening in March as well. Has anyone heard anything about this? I hope President Trumps plans take place before any of theirs. I'm a bit worried....they're dirty and they're planning something. ๐Ÿ˜”

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Maskachusetts

8th Generation AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUS๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒนAfghan Hounds! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Exciting Times Ahead!!!
17 ๐Ÿ€

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

And it's St. Patrick's Day... Luck O' the Irish and all that...

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X