#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

The real sickness will come years down the road. Lots of animals studies out there to show the consequences of this kind or shot. Its sad people can't research and just trust the doctors or are peer pressured. I again ask the question why is the Mil promoting this so heavily? I hope they are only giving the troops sugar water.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Happyday17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

TRUMP is my PRESIDENT! 🇺🇲 Trying to raise boys to respect God, use manners, show kindness...just be gentlemen! (Have Multiple Sclerosis)

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Might it be possible that the "vaccines" are really okay? That maybe the evil ones were already taken care of BEFORE our loved ones, healthcare workers, military, etc. got the injections? I cannot believe Trump and all would jeopardize such a massive amount of people! He loves people too much! And America!
Are they counting on Med Beds to cure this?

These thoughts keep me up at night. We should be able to trust our experts! Sadly, those with big egos & huge bank accounts believe they are experts, buying their way into a field they have ZERO business being in. Leaving us as victims!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(4) Show this thread