Only people mentioned by @LSol in this post can reply

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

I thought I had heard that the technology would be free to everyone? Checked on the cost and it is $20,000.

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response Carey Smith to his Publication

This is not THOSE med beds. But they are still quite impressive. You can apply to test them for 8 weeks for free on their site. But this is not the ones we are still waiting on.

(1) Show this thread

This technology is based on Tesla bioenergy . That is what the company states and i as an MD believe its true for the following reasons :
I bought 5 small units and have observed the clinical outcomes in 2 patients over the last 2 weeks . One patieht is my own mother who has severe osteoarthritis in her hands/fingers . Her left thumb was so deformed and painful it was clear to me and several hand surgeons that it wouid require surgery . After 2 days of use she can now move the finger and there is no more pain . 2/ She was exhibiting early signs of dementia which completely cleared up also .

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

The other patient is my husband who was a former NFL player and never smoked or drank alcohol and who was diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago . i did not let him have prostatectomy but he had FLA , a localized laser procedure to remove the lesions. He was left with some decreased urinary flow since & miserable . After 5 days of using it , his flow came back to where it was prior to the laser surgery . Is this a coincidence ? No . There is no possibility that any urinary flow would re-establish itself without any other treatment. Witnessed with my own eyes :) I am a board certified MD.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

You have no idea how reading this from you excited me! If only we had had this for my husband who was in a horrible motorcycle accident, got thyroid cancer and suffered 8 years and then prostate cancer too. He was tortured by present day medicine. Too late for him but if I need it and you get one of these first (a big one) in your practice; I'm coming to California!❤️

(2) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Well done will benefit from this post!

Wish it was here in the UK my dad has lung cancer & dementia my health problems can wait i have some of these to but it is nearlly 8pm here & waiting for a call to see if my dad is coming out of hospital today they do not hurry!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Google "pH Kills Cancer"
Also Ivermectin -- lots of testimonials
Many alternative treatments when you start digging

(1) Show this thread

Nice