Interesting...says they've been in use more than 3 years now...Taking applications for testers for their at home program...explore the site!πŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌπŸ‘‡πŸΌβœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

https://www.teslabiohealing.com/collections/shop-tesla-biohealing/products/tesla-biohealing-medbed-generator

Only people mentioned by @LSol in this post can reply

In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication

#WWG1WGA Slinging truth and dodging arrows. Dog Mom. #FuckAroundAndFindOut #SaveTheChildren

I came across a facility in Arizona that had a "med bed" type sevice. Sadly, I cannot find the damn webpage it was on, since it was probly 2 years ago now!

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response LandOfTheFree 1776 to her Publication

Check on@ghostEzra page. I think he posted something similar to that either yesterday or today.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

I hope they will come to my country soon.

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

#TheGreatAwakening #LetThereBeLight

In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication

wait, what is a Bemer?

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I can't wait to use one. I heard last night on a video with Gene decoder, there are three types of Med Beds. Gene said, they will arrive as soon as this movie ends. Woohoo.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I have a feeling it isn't going to be quite that easy. I heard they are incredibly expensive.

(1) Show this thread

It says in the QA section that the medbeds being discussed by other groups of the future will cost millions of dollars. I think people are not expecting that price tag. I hope the people aren't being deceived by the Gesara group. Medbeds is something people are counting on in the new future with POTUS.