Never forget this. I use it at the end of book two (now in the hands of beta readers) and into book three. Another way of trafficking... there are so many.

Only people mentioned by @EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays 🪗 RN who refused vaccine.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

i've seen this--really 'out-there' prices on things. always just thought it meant the seller was on vacation and that was an easy way to cut off purchases while gone. Ebay also Amazon.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Scarlet Pimpernel to her Publication

'Out there' prices is never a way to keep buyers away while a seller is gone. On ebay, a notice is posted that seller is away. On Amazon and such, delayed shipping is mentioned at checkout. This is truly an ugly situation.

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

What ever happened with this wayfair thing ????

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

The media buries it, quickly tried to discredit, but the proofs still stand. I hope in the future that truth is revealed when everyone's eyes are opened.

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

unreal... clever aren't they.. azzholes

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

did you see a post recently on AnonUp (can't remeber who) - shows that THE Rachel Chandler was VP of recruiting at WAYFAIR

BTW-whatever happened with the Wayfair investigation. I was on TW when we were all over this...we were made out to be Crazy.
Not so crazy anymore.
THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

The media discredited it and buried it, as per usual.

(1) Show this thread