Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Maybe better than the human farms they have going. Milk, organs, meat, flavor enhancers, fetal tissue, breeding... sound familiar? It's just us replacing the cow.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

Ummm...I don't want SYNTHETIC beef, Bill Gates!

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Disgusting! Think that this hasn't been planned for a very long time?? Look at all the meat packing plants that were closed at THE START of C19. How the narrative is "be vegan be good!! Control the food. control the population. Dont give them protein

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole. What's In It, Mr. Kill Bill?

Will this POS please STOP givng advice to humanity???

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Beyond meat? A lot of people here in Canada eat it🤢

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Processed food crap. Just eat a bowl of Peas and Mung Beans with Coconut Oil. Same thing but without being processed.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Amazing Polly did a great podcast on this several months ago. If anyone can find a link? She is Canadian. Excellent expose on Beyond Meat.

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

No way! I would give it up.