Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Just had this conversation with young adult. I remember having this conversation 5 years ago about pizzagate and the law of supply and demand. If there was no demand...Just the numbers from the start of this year was enough to make me cry.#MAGA

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Working our way up [Their] CoC.
We know exactly who we'll find at the Tippy Top.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Never has our Military has more Purpose, and Righteousness. This is one battle called to where it wasn't wasted, but prized, and prayed for. #whitehats#MAGA #GITMO

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

OMG I made that 24 hours ago LOL.... that's gone BANANAS!

GREAT!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳

(1) Show this thread

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

And how many are high profile ring leadera or celebrities or politicans?

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Just one of many of our great Potus accomplishments but notably the most integral of his. God bless Potus, the military and our treasured chikdren. ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

Thank you!

Is there a database of headlines/info from which we can extract details so that sleepy sheep will actually believe this important number?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

❤❤❤❤❤

God bless President Trump his first EO was to stop human trafficking, God bless him forever,#SaveOurChildren

I heard that there were about 216,000 more to go? Sealed -> Unsealed

praise God!!!