Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I'm sure you all know this but in case not, do the following if you can: What can I use to wrap my pipes from freezing?
Insulate your exposed pipes by wrapping them with foam, rubber or fiberglass sleeves. You can also use rags or newspapers. Be sure to wrap the pipes with at least an inch of those materials, then cover them with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep them dry. Also buy some of these: Thermal Emergency Reflective Space Blankets. If this helps just 1 person, then I'm happy. Will pray for you all.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

Keep your water running at a low stream. WAY cheaper to pay for the water than a plumber!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Catin Thehat to her Publication

That Is Some Good Advice. Must Be Canadian.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Catin Thehat to her Publication

or find the main shut off valve in home shut it off the go to the lowest water tap and run the water till it stops save water for flushing and cooking drink this will give what water is left in lines place to expand so they wont burst also if u need water drain out off hot water tank

(2) Show this thread

aluminum foil works as well, if you can't get out and buy any of those things

HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

View my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkTjOC_4SA