So what's new? Has the show ended yet? It is actually refreshing being banned from twitter. I know the ending just unclear on the path. Any clues?

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

Ditto......but I miss everybody....

Agreed. I have felt so peaceful since being suspended from Twitter. God bless all of you Patriots and Anonup for providing a supportive and educational platform to learn and share

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Trying desperatley to get my mom not to get the vaccine. She is getting older in age worried about her. Only can do what i can do though

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

President Trump, John Kennedy. Princess Diana, Michael Jackson, Mike Pomeo, Michael Flynn and our Elite Milirary save our precious children and millions of brillant Patriots stand as one nation under God healing America together ! Thank you ♥️

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

While I may not know the future, I know who holds it.

100% confidence in our POTUS, our military and the Plan.

Infinitely confident that God WINS!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Frozen but still fughting! God wins! 🥶💖🇺🇸🙏🏽🙌🏼

Praying for a great ending!! I have gotten to know some accounts and I love you all.

My guess is the SC.

In response MandyMae Lugo to her Publication

The Military is the only way. Trump and team had to exhaust all legal options first 😊👊🇺🇸❤️

(1) Show this thread

I found the banning from Twitter refreshing also, but my real satisfaction came from leaving FB.
What are your thoughts on Red October?

Presidential Emergency Action Documents - PEAD's go well beyond Executive Orders affording the President extremely broad authority to act during grave situations and are kept secret/classified to the point of disclosure equaling treason. This also explains why none have ever leaked.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/presidential-emergency-action-documents

I missed you Doc.

God the creator is in charge!
His move... Be ready!🙏

Upon "The Great Ban", I found relief. It allowed me to shift focus back to what is actually important, ie not Twatter. No regerts, not even one letter.