Hi, my name is Francesca and I am from the currently communist occupied State of California. My family and "friends" think I'm crazy and I've lost a lot of people I used to have in my life. They say I'm crazy but I say that I am a Patriot, I love my country, I love our freedom, and I love God. I still stand with President Donald J. Trump, and I am here because I heard there was a revolution..#wwg1wga#ForGodAndCountry#LightToDark πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @PatriotsInExhile in this post can reply

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Francesca Grady to her Publication

I'm with you! 😘

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

there are many of us and saying i told you so just wont justify it

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

your story is my story too. Just can't wait to say " told you so".
I'm a Californian too. I refuse to be run out of the state I love. we have more conservatives here than people know

We The People will not go quietly into the night. God is on our side, the TRUTH will prevail and the light will always overcome darknessπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Hey neighbor! I want so badly for them to audit California, because my intuition feels that we flipped it Red! People universally despised Newsom by the time of the Election. imagine if it was flipped Red, dont we have 53 electoral votes? It would be YUGE :)

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Damn you are in the lion's den. Stay low, run fast, and always return fire.
God bless, and keep safe.

Holy shit, Ill live in communisim with you.