Something is happening I'm not sure what,
but Something...

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

We have very little snow in Idaho. This is nuts.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Polar vortex happens. Ive lived long enough to remember many of them.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I live in the southwest & we don't have any snow as shown on map. We probably have some in the mountains. 🤷‍♀️

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

But, but, but global warming.......

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

Imagine if the US could not support it's need for energy (electric/gas/oil) in order to survive. If there is no US renewable source of energy there's no heat, no machines to run water plants, food becomes scarce, no way to "process" everything without energy, no way to transport food. Our entire infastructure is dependent upon energy. If we have don't have that energy then the US becomes dependent upon whom for survival? Not sure who's behind the FF, but if we can't create, sustain and protect our own energy we're screwed.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

DS weather control [FF weather alert"
!CbboFOtcZs ID: c78f8c No.1694930 📁
Jun 10 2018 23:27:44 (EST)
FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

The rotten CABAL is what's happening. They would rather kill every one off, instead of retreating.

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

We are usually blaketed by snow this time of year where I am. The rest of the county is experiencing unusual WEATHER. Why don't you all check in with Joe Bastardi. He'll tell you the truth.

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

Prophecy about a great snow that was going to come upon the US. This was given December 1, 2020.

https://youtu.be/QeZQiqK2E8M

New Ice Age???

In response Cage NGa to his Publication

Anything is possible at this point. lol

(1) Show this thread

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

bringth

Hmm almost entire USA, except Los Angeles of course... Because we get Wild Fires instead when it is super hot... I would not mind to see for once snow in L.A. Never have! So that would be new. Snow and ice roads however surely make it impossible to flee and be stuck home! 🧐

Bidens cold winter

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Maybe HARP Is Real. Saw The Drop About FF Weather Event WW

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c78f8c No.1694930 📁
Jun 10 2018 23:27:44 (EST)
FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q

(1) Show this thread

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

weather minipulation...aka weather warfare??

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Rolling black outs already happening here in Oklahoma! More snow coming, below freezing temps for days now! Something big is habbening. We are all back in our homes again. hummmmm

I live in FL and am thankful we have no snow!!

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

its going to be biblical...

Weather modification so people R prepared and get out there and shop before the EBS comes on then we have the 10 days of darkness?

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

😳 Watching!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Hmmm???? Seems big news is about to break out. Weather would destroy our power lines? That's my first thought.