Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Trust the planโ€” Godโ€™s plan. Not going down without a fight๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโœ๏ธ 17 sent me๐Ÿ˜‰19 is our president! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I'm no electrical expert, but this looks like a surge of some sort. like there is too much power being pushed through? it's almost as if someone is controlling the electricty ๐Ÿค” china is that you?

WTAF?

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot ๐ŸšซDM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

WHOA!

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and countryโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Our son is a lineman for a electrical company here in Louisiana. As a parent this is a constant worry and fear even on good weather days. Please keep them in your daily prayers. ๐Ÿฅบ

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

I remember seeing a video of and event exactly like this years ago, but in a different location. Never did find out what it was.

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

What in the world????

I heard it was going to be๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅBIBLICAL๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ so here I am!

that is crazy scary !!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

is that off esplanade?? ita kenner bruh

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

I find myself suddenly thinking of the Carrington Event of 1859. Wondering if it might have looked something like this. That was solar CME driven, though, and thinking this has more to do with whatever fuckery they have suspended in the air to create this weird weather event- yeah, I'm crazy, I know, haha

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Wow, that's crazy!

American Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Arizona๐ŸŒต Christian โœ๏ธ Blessed Life๐Ÿ™ Pro Trump ๐Ÿ™Œ #2A #MAGA #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‘

What is happening here????

parents that love our family god and country!!!

In response Dise 450 to her Publication

looks like a solar flare, i heard it happened befor and people could see the same thin goin down the telegragh cables in late1700s or early1800s ...not realy sure the date..look it up

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Run those demons on outta here!