Good morning, Patriots!
Stay warm and safe today. Be the best person you can be.
If you know someone who is needing help, lend them a hand.
It could be as little as a hot drink or clearing a driveway for an elderly neighbor.
It is going to take a lot of kindness to change our world. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

im in Florida and its 45 degrees outside this is freezing to us, schools are closed, the roads are bare... we aint use to this

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

THINGS R HEATING UP IN FLORIDA WHERE THE TRUMPET IS WARMING UP THE NEXT VOLLY OF KRACKIN
IT IS IRONIC THOUGH THAT THE WHOLE STSTE LQQKS WARM..
OR DISNEY LAND IS BURNING AND HEATING THE WHOLE STATE,

Please tell me I am not the only one that sees this isn't a "natural" occurrance & is clearly weather manipulation. Meanwhile up here in Alaska with -30 my 10 year old is making money shoveling driveways on base lol

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Noice~a repost from VK. 😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

It was a nice cool 12 in Southwest Ohio today. After 5 hours of shoveling 5 inches of snow that had fallen on 2 inches of ice this morning off my driveway and sidewalk, I went inside to find my furnace wasn't working. Sometimes its hard to stay positive.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

I will pray for you tonight. Added you to my prayer list. ❤️

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

😞🙏

(2) Show this thread

I was always brought up to be kind. A saying I often heard was "Its nice to be kind and it doesnt cost you a penny." I held this my entire life but the older I get, the more I have learned that Kindness costs a great deal. The investment of kindness is the forfeiture of thinking only about yourself. Its is the act of social mindfulness where you actively pursue opportunities to provide acts of kindness to others. the investment is steep and the cost high but without risk there is no reward and this is the most rewarding way to live.

😆😂🤣🤣🤣

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

ROFL!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

I am so eternally grateful to have the honor to be living here in Florida since just before the plandemic started... my heart goes out to all of those who are suffering on all levels and sending healing love and prayers.💗🙏💗

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

That is about when we bought a place in Florida!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

south florida looking really good💙

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I think we can all agree that Florida has an awesome Govenor: Ron DeSantis.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes! Iowa is jealous

(1) Show this thread

It's a great day to live in South Georgia!!

In response Nature Girl to her Publication

Miami the new Manhattan, with free upgrade to oceanfront and beaches.

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

Beautiful in Ft Myers Beach.

In response Kevin Schott to his Publication

Wish i were in Florida! only 5 degrees in Iowa

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

In response White Knight to his Publication

Stay frosty my friend! 😎

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

President Trump is well insulated.

He certainly is. 😉

(1) Show this thread

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

Its really cold here in Tennessee...but no where close to what northern state are dealing with. Stay warm friends, spring is right around the corner.

Wet and toasty down here in FL lol!

Actually ... it was 24 degrees this morning in Northwest Florida!!!

ha thats funny but uh... its like 25 deg gere today soo..... maybe not hate it so much today. :)

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

snort! FLA is indeed BLESSED.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Not only is Florida home to an awesome Govenor its home to the BEST president ever: Donald J. Trump

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Very Blessed to Live in ☀️ FL ☀️ right now.
I am 🙏Praying🙏 for the Country right now. My Neighbor just told me about TX & other parts of the country & what they are going through. I am sending many , many 🙏 Prayers 🙏 for All to be safe.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

we have President Trump 😊🎶 ☀️☀️🇺🇸😊🙏❤️

so true. We haveall been helping with shoveling snow and bringing meals to our older neighbors. a good group of people around here. Arkansas doesnt get this cold, its been over 30 years and tons of ice and anow on top of the -15 dehrees.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I guess a cold day in hell has finally arrived.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Florida Patriot here, sending you a warm smile. Prayers for warm balmy breezes, sunshine to melt your cold and icy weather, and a hot cup of coffee. Blessings from Florida.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I will say that Florida is nice, warm, but it has been rainy....with that said, I do feel horrible for those in States who have never experienced this type of cold before. Not having heat and power is horrific....I know, I come from a Northern state and have experienced it for many years.....the final straw that broke me and aided my decision, was being w/o power for a week and a half in sub zero temps. My prayers go out to all those who are going thru this. Stay safe!!