Listen yall, Nana is taking on a project.I am trying to compile the stories, your stories, of how you first woke up and what you did about it, how you have participated in the Great Awakening. My hope is to get someone to publish them so in order to have your words directly from you so that generations to come will have this information as a guide to never let this happen again.
Please dm your stories to me if you want to share them to be published. Idk if I can get it all done but I am willing to try.
Thanks much love from Nana! at Anonup.com@sirhuckleberry

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

excellent idea!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I fully woke up and started digging after the lockdowns came with the 15 days to slow the spread! The media had been trashing Trump for years and I had no respect for it but then the constant drumbeat and the creepy music 24/7 on covid! I couldn't take it anymore and started looking for as much info I could find. Next thing you know I was jumping happily down all the Rabbitholes I could find. Been doing my best to RedPill since. Have a great day Nana. Weather here on TN/GA border sucks today. Feezing and some Flakes.

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

I know this sounds dumb but not sure how to DM you? sorry maybe you can help me? ugh not very savvy

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

I could dig from others and jump down the rabbit holes but if I can't text of messenger I am lost lol

(3) Show this thread