So here is another thought a recent cold/snow storm just showed the world that "green" energy doesn't work. Solar panels covered in snow and wind turbines frozen have caused power outages all over the world. Now go research Haarp and wonder to yourself who caused this weather. Q warned us of a false flag weather event world wide. The deep state keeps failing at every turn. You can't tell the people you must show them.
#BIDENSDARKWINTER

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

My belief is that God is in charge of the weather regardless of our technology. It's His world, not ours.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

I am bot disputing Q stated world wode FF. simply curious. anyone have the particular drop?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Good reason to switch to Telsa Power......Hmmmmmm, Elon just moved to Texas. What a coincidence.

GEOENGINEERING/SOLAR RADIATION at its finest...

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Saw video of someone trying to melt snow with a candle.
t blackened like a plastic substance...

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Blackouts necessary!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE