When will the Penny Drop for the sleepy sheep ?? .........😎

Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTeacher🍎MomπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦ Freedomfiqhter 🐸

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

out of NOWHERE my 9 year old says to me tonight, "You know what mom? if the queen of England died soon they'd have to reprint all of their money and need to figure out who actually would be in charge". i was 😢. he said he was "just thinking about that tonight".

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I read the story, and unfortunately, it's just an opinion piece by the writer, and not something we should all be excited about.

Nothing I'd like more than all those demons dethroned and defunded and stripped of their stolen wealth.

I want to believe it'll happen, but UK is pretty shite right now, so I really don't think anything good is happening here.

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

we must show them

And just in time .. Harry & Meghan announce their second child is on the way πŸ˜† Hope that now they’re in Hollywood a better baby bump that doesn’t slide to her knees can be created

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Meagan is a man

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

HAHA I read an article that said the Queen was delighted with the news of the new baby.............gag me with a spoon! She's prob. just drooling for the baby!

(2) Show this thread

Still wearing that silly mask? Stand up. We have work to do. #wwg1wga

It wasn't that long ago that the Queen did not wear the Crown to the Queen's Speach. Is she still the Queen?

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

And get that crown off this evil bitches head.

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

followed , dont know how i missed you xx

(1) Show this thread