Another aspect of the Hoaxsurrection (hoax erection) exposed.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Hi Neo! I hope everything is good. The family knew how he died and did not want to be a part of the "BIG LIE". That's all you hear on cnn

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sicknick sounds like a CeyeA name, doesn't it?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It is an odd name.

(1) Show this thread

always after the fact and the damage had been done. zero accountability. and we just let them drive the narrative into yet another accusatory lie. until it gets exposed, and they move onto the next lie. meanwhile we have an unelected corruot group of self interested narcissists ruling and stealing our funds and sovereinty.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

Ahahahaha!!

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

#4.

(3) Show this thread

So they wait until after the Impeachment trial to exhonerate the Trump supporters at the Capitol as not killing the police officer. The corrupt media needs to be shut down.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

The left used the Times article in the impeachment hearing - no wonder the Times has backed out, they don't want to be linked with the hearing. I give them credit though for coming out to try and undo the damage and set the record straight.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-times-corrects-report-capitol-officer-sicknick-death-impeachment

Sure, create damage with a blatent and intentional lie, then wait till said damage doesn't do as much damage, then change your story to, "Oopsy, our bad".
You sons of bitches knew the truth to begin with but stuck with the lie to push an agenda. By right of the 1st ammendment, I say to the New York Times, "Fuck Off!"

HoaxErection? it follows all the social dickening and bigbonervirus!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response New Years Day to her Publication

😆

(1) Show this thread

of course they did, back peddeling becouse it didnt sway the impeachment

Maybe he called them up to inform them he was not dead yet.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

hoax erection 🤣

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Basicly.
VK.. Wheres My Storm... in Box please and Thank You..

How will thw Groom find His BrideGroom-ed with So Much Dis info? at the Cou-sins house.. awaiting

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

speaking of

(2) Show this thread