Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response ana coelho to her Publication

Not suicide but "suicided" & usually with a bullet to the back of the head
Happens all the time if you're an associate of the Clintons who went off the tracks 🙄
Oh yeah, and "Arkan-sided"

A Freedom supporter. However that looks to you. Trying to change the parts of the world around me one minute at a time.

only Hillary

I doubt she has 56 friends.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

While none of these cases have been proven in a court of law as yet, here is just apartial list of people who died under suspicious circumstances who have ties to the Clintons. I'm sure there are many more.

Trump for sure. Enjoying life my way. Hard to believe all the things that are happening in our great country. We need to be strong.

i do believe that they had help from their close friends the CLINTONS!!!

Live in Dorset UK, a Trump fan and proud of my country too, just wish we the man here ....... love dogs and craft beer, what else is there?

can anybody list them all or direct me to a site i can check please?