Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

There was also a show on TV within the last few years that was about a town surrounded by a dome.... and there was a tunnel entrance and exit into "reality"....

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ckyoujack in this post can reply

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication

Under the Dome by Stephen King--the man who created the fictional town of Castle Rock, ME.

The Simpsons have been telling us all sorts of things for 30 years. Is it predictive programming, desensitization, a warning, or something else? They're obviously aware of adrenochrome, pizzagate, etc. Are they one of them? If not, are they doing anything about it? Or are they just standing by and profiting from the publicity? My 14-year-old son still loves watching the older episodes, but he says the ones from last 10-15 years are terrible.

In response Ember Rose to her Publication

That's it! i remeber watching it... and Matt Greoning was definitely a "scripter" for future events through the Simpsons... they kept him "in the loop" on purpose, to slowly desensitize us all to their negarious ways...

They just couldn't accept, that we wouldnt accept, their criminality...

In response Ember Rose to her Publication

That guy is way evil......ughhh

(3) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication

I only watched the simpson's on/off I think I am going to have to binge watch it from the beginning... If you can think of the name of that show let me know... I vaguely remember it.

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Under The Dome, they didn't bring it back.

(1) Show this thread