Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i lpve my doggie

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Absolutely ❤️ doG

💗 doG evol I 💗

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

..... and the lion shall lay beside the lamb.

someone told me that my dog is the us army!:)

SG equals 97 and Barack. Hopefully judgment day.

SG in Simple Gematria equals: 26
God in Simple Gematria equals: 26
Dog in Simple Gematria equals: 26
I Q in Simple Gematria equals: 26
EBS in Simple Gematria equals: 26 👀
#darktolight #GodWins . ❤️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

what about yhwhshua?

(1) Show this thread

vibers

only way

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Even so, they will never understand beyond the focus of their survival.

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

love this!

energy commands respect

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

such as CBDC and "initiative Q" e.t.c.🤮
Good guys take a lead of doG. 🦮☺️

5 5

Because that doG is VIP...

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

doG is man's best friend

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

We had to put our GSD down a couple weeks ago. Have to pick up her remains tomorrow. We now have 2 pitties, a dalmatian mix, and a collie/aussie. Dogs are the best ❤

(7) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

23 pain

Looks like this badass little dog is guarding the lion to me!
We got some badass doG guarding our Lion of Judah, DJT!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love that statement so much!!💖

(1) Show this thread

I've been praying but I would appreciate your *not a counselor advice too if I may? I got this email from my dad (who thinks Im crazy for believing in conspiracy theories) challenging me to say exactly whats going to happen on what date, write it down and seal it and he will open it the following day to see if its true. I've already told him that by April 1st we should see something but he wants me to name it EXACTLY so if it doesnt happen he can prove me wrong n give up all this "CT nonsense". Would you be confident saying that even the normies will know DJT is pres. by 4/01? Or? TYIA🙏

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.doG vibes

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🙏 love

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

I’m praying He steps in very soon! Many of my friends in TX have been without electricity 24-40 hours now with the temperature around 0. Many have frozen water lines. More snow &/or ice expected to start in about 5 hours.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

5:5

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

💕🐯🐶🦁💕

🤭🤭🤭

🦖😆

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

doG mirror GOD 🙌🏼💖🇺🇸🙏🏽

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

doG always has your back...

Timestamp - 10:37 > 1010 wins !!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

maybe buy DOGE Coin. 😀

(3) Show this thread

it's in His hands. I pray every day that when He chooses to intercede He makes it known that it could not have been an act of man alone.

doG is Great.