Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good night Patriots!
Please remember to dm me your stories of how you were first woke& what you did. I am trying to collect Patriots stories to memorialize in a book

https://youtu.be/7un8t27GV-E
Here is a nice dream frequecy to try.

Lord we pray out loud that you command your ArchAngel Michael & his legions of angels to protect every patriot &military with your Armor of Grace & Sword of Strength. Lord we beg your forgiveness for anything that we have done that is not clean in your eyes. Lord, open up each of us to the inner connection we have to you that we may feel you directly. Am

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Here is my path to Q 💗
LUNASTIX.WORDPRESS.COM

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Sorry but that link only takes me to the word press site no link to anything specific, can you copy and past here in dms?Thx

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it