@vincentkennedy I think you're being way too generous. we are well over 9.0 at this point

Gun Control, Taxes, Free Speech...
Need to leave some room.

In response Christian ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

here it comes :)

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I was happy to see that@Vincentkennedy pissed level went up after President trump was aquitted and that the APL is gauging all Americans and not just Trump supporters.
Hang in there Patriots. The pendulum is swinging.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

We need an edit button. Missed the "T" in Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

This is abolutely rificulous! We have been patient long enough! Outside of that most of us look like complete fools for believing and waiting on the plan! I have backed this to the highest mountain but I guess I was the fool all along! So long crew! I have to move on- for my own sanity and before my own family red flags me!

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

Taxes....would indicate this goes beyond 4/15?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

guess you are telling us that this going to continue to drag out. we have been through enough. fuck. getting to the point where the peaceful shit is going to need to get thrown put the fucking window. no more bullshit. we spill their fucking blood on the streets. do it our way. this isnt some bullshit game. we are tired of it. we fucking get in now. we dont need to be run through the ringer even more to learn. Or does Q think we are stupid cattle too.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

not to mention gotta balance it throught the whole country. the APL is not the same in Florida as NY

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Free speech is gone, isn’t it? Do you think gun control is going go get so bad that those of us that are armed will have to choose to give in or ?

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Is Joe gonna go wild with his pen again? Dishing out EOs like Oprah gives out cars?

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

ugh, i feel we've already lost our right to free speech, the moment they ttief to slap some masks on our faces.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Like poking a snake with a stick over and over. It'll strike when it's pissed enough. But I think that's the goal.

*Can't upload the "Dont tread on me" Flag...

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

Patience is a virtue...🐸🇺🇸