Nana thx Sabrina

Nana thinks Satan goes after our chidren to totally illiminate our God connection thr torture of soul from early age& because the THE THING SATAN FEARS THE MOST IS ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD PRAYING TOGETHER IN UNISON!
THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE ON THIS PLANET!
Souls can be shattered, we need to help these children& the soldiers that have witnessed this horror recover as it will take yrs and a lot of love.
Can you imagine the moment that each child figured out that the soldier that carried them out of that evil was really there to help them instead of just another EVIL.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

WooHoo! Thank You Jesus!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Children still have the closeness of God in them. The satanists feel by using the younger children gives them more power because of the closeness to God they still hold. Also, children are sorta magical..they believe in the impossible and due to that they carry a sorta power that most adults have lost..its hard ofr me to put into words but children are closer to God and God is the Creator which the satanists think they can get via comsumption of the children......sickening....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

You - Nana
Same. thoughts

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Our Daily Prayers must include a request for Justice...
for the Children, against those that have hurt them.

We must ASK God for Justice.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

We are all receiving collective downloads that are a similar theme today. I feel the same way. Seeing rescues and their confusion and terror not understanding what was going on, no language, no education, no ability to process light, or nature, never having seen it before, only experiencing shock, trauma and devastation as 'normal'.

Wow its big.

And yes I agree with you, he is trying to exterminate them to avoid them coming together. Stupid mistake.