Only people mentioned by @PatriotWolf22 in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

❤️I commented in a post last night -- from a Diamond and Silk quote -- why can't we just all call each other Americans?... AND Truth, we are God's children when we're loving towards others. God's children and Americans, or whatever country you live in. Now some say anyone with the mind set of FREEDOM could have that American identification. Good! Let FREEDOM and PEACE LOVERS ring! We will never bow down to hate. MLKJr., President Trump, John F. Kennedy, Great leaders one and ALL. We are the PEACEFUL PEOPLE full of LOVE. ❤️🙏😃 UNITED WE STAND. "ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL." AMEN.#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE!!!

1000%

Saved by grace/MAGA/KAG Trump is my President /not the fraudulent dude

my dad taught me to love like Jesus , there is no skin color we all bleed red! Love like Jesus and you will always be one step ahead of this cruel world!

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

😊Bravo Mr. Kingsway! Thank you for sharing your insights xo😊

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Amen Brother!!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Very true. We learned that the first year of living in a third world country. Their caste system made us see the truth in what "Racism" truly is.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

There is only one race....The human race....nuff said

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I wrote a long thing on this post. You may like it!

(1) Show this thread

Has been my motto for a long time.