3-year Delta today for #783

We WILL succeed, Q! Thanks to you, POTUS & his team, our Military (and all involved) for everything you are doing and all of the sacrifices you have made.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Shell oil?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

7.83hz > 💧#783

If we are out of sync with Earth's Frequency (Schumann Resonance) we begin to exhibit signs of discomfort that can range from anxiety, insomnia, illness, suppressed immune etc; Conversely we have discovered that when we humans are in sync with 7.83 the body is able to heal and increase its vitality.

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

lord i pray something good comes to all soon. This weather/ farmers/jobs being lost due to all this craziness. We the people need a break. many are barely holding on.

WHEN??

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

she will never asnwer. Look to the comments from others

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I'm pretty sure I saw a report of JFK's passing not too long ago🤔

I’m not here to be hit on ... js

shell=turtle

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

It's all coming down!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

すべてが計画通り...💫

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

I believe we have reached very close to the bottom of the pyramid, the base, which means We The People and growing stronger as more awaken, we will be able to tip the pyramid upside down, overthrow as JFK jr, Diana and Trump has shown us.

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

God, please protect all of these mighty warriors who have risked their lives to fight for our freedom. Thank you for their service to the world.

< 3

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

high five kim 🖐

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

💛 We WILL succeed Bigly!