Do U know what Q's response was after we sent secret messages via authentication codes?

At this time we R only able 2 drop crumbs...

Don't believe those who tell you Q = psyop. The truth is the good guys from the future in the 2030's came back to our time. We can now confirm this beyond the shadow of a doubt.

In the end The Good Guys Win...
but U already know that otherwise U wouldnt B here recieving a free Toaster now would ya?

You DISCREDIT Q when you add your crap about coming back from future! Even if you post 5% false shit you hurt EVERYBODY! CLEAN UP THE BS and get rid of it! otherwise i will copy every MASSIVE ANNON ACCOUNT and you wont like what happens after that! I know many of them!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BoldSpear777 in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

I'm a bit confused by your anger. We know Project Looking Glass exists and has been used to see in the future so why is it so outrageous to think there could be similar device or more advanced one to see or travel back in time?No disrespect towards you I'm just genuinely curious.🤔

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

this cannot currently be proved, nor has Q stated anything about it ever! This assfuck is doing this so antiQ people can grab this one false thing and say "This is false, therefore Q is a liar/larp/false" YES IM PISSED! Fuckers like this think its about them and some pathetic following! He is a troll and shill! He does not even use the terms and lauguage anons use! FAKE!

(1) Show this thread
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

do me a favor and GFY

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

are you sure you're not a libtard?

(1) Show this thread