@dianaanddennis I did a thing again. 😬 The love is real, in it's purest form, our forever and ever queen. πŸŒΈπŸ©°βš”οΈπŸ₯ΌπŸ’– Bruce sends regards 🎩
Join the rising channel dear ones 🌷❀️ https://t.me/DongaldTrunk

Only people mentioned by @DongaldTrunk in this post can reply

In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

β€πŸ’Œ

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Love this woman! I always aspire to make the greatest positive influence like my Princess. I even asked my husband to buy me a ring similar to her wedding ring....mines not genuine but I love it!

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Hang on with me for just a sec...

On that day in 1997, I had just had major back surgery. But - this event (the car crash) affected me beyond understanding. I cried like I lost a sibling, can't explain it. My kids began to hide the remote from me & as I was in a upper body castπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ - IπŸ€”πŸ˜­ harder.

Once 2000 hit, I began to πŸ•ΆοΈπŸ‘£dig up everything I could find. My family - all still know how hard I took that & to be honest, I really didn't follow everything she did or anyone of celebrity status, but my heart was just broken. I remember that summer& those pictures posted everywhere, every day of her holiday & the story. So my 😭😭- very overwhelming.

Since then, every woman/girl that I mentor, which has been many, I tell them to "Walk in every room like you're Princess Diana! Look how she got out of that car, shoulders straight, head high, and BOOM! Don't ever think you are anything less than exceptional!" True story.

#BeLikeDiana (pic below) - I would say to these women.πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ€πŸ’‹

Only followers of this user (@Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

I hope Q helped her or maybe DJT.

In response Liberty Bell to her Publication

i dont think she'd leave her boys

(5) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Sending Love to you both, Good Sir's
Lion Hearted & Kindest of Souls
πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žβœ¨πŸ’Ÿ

not Dongald 7runk - 3 6 9 πŸ“ 7 7 7 - the best is yet...

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

πŸ––πŸ½πŸ₯ΈπŸŒ·@dianaanddennis
🎩 tip of the hat to the Supreme Lionessas πŸ’
& to holding these vibes πŸ₯‚

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

It matters not how you affect others, what matters is that you inspired a positive effect.

(3) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Hi Bruce πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Saint Neo πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

OMG!! My mother said something similar!!! 😒

(1) Show this thread