Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Gen. Hyten, whose a USAF General and serves as the 11th Vice Chairman of the Jt. Chiefs of Staff since Nov. 21, 2019, started a telegram account yesterday and is on a serious rant. He's supporting everthing Q has told us and what we believe. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@GeneralHyten

5:5

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Hi Time
Dont worry, theyll get better gifs. i believe it

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God's Plan and God's Timing is PERFECT ALWAYS

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

so grateful to be close to the people I have grown to respect and love more than my own family, in some instances. God has given us#TheGreatAwakening as a gift It has been a painful journey at times but the truth will be revealed. Apokalipto, Amen#godwon and the wicked will be gone. NOTHING MATTERS BUT OUR INNOCENT CHILDREN I WILL NEVER REST NOR STOP PRAYING God's VENGEANCE IS INCOMING!!!

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

hello my friend...