I won't be going to the Bridge tomorrow...
Because I won't be able to FIND the Bridge tomorrow.

😆😆😆

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Wow! That's a lot.. Looks like hard work outside. 😳 Is it normal snow, or chemtrail snow? Hope you still have power?❣

Mother, Wife, Patriot. Believe in good and truth, support Trump 🇺🇲 and Putin 🇷🇺 for a better world and peace 🕊. NCSWIC 🖤🤍❤

Wow! That's a lot.. Looks like hard work outside. 😳 Is it normal snow, or chemtrail snow? Hope you still have power?❣

Child of God, truth-seeker finder and sharer, patriot, inspired and fired up!

Wow. Now that's snow. Please stay safe and warm❤️

Never in my life have i known of so much snow in so many places for so long... It has got to be a sign. There is so much soft, quiet contemplative cleaning in snow. Praying for the world to heal. Especially beloved truth heroes and heroines from around the world. My love for them knows no limits. May we all be well, happy and encouraged to keep up the good work.

❤️The bridge is going nowhere..it'll wait for you

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

暖かく保ってください.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

It's followed us up here in the North, the Falls, Canada.
A night to cuddle inside a warm home with a cup of tea and anonup.
Good night Veronica.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Stay warm and safe Ms. Veronica. You are a great patriot! God bless you!

wow that is a huge dump 😮

wow that is a huge dump 😮

Take a break!

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

God’s way of giving you s rest. We know your still fighting. Rest Patriot. We love you‼️❤️

Awakened to the REAL world. #FamilyIsEverything 🌍🌎🌏| https://gab.com/S0L1T4RY | https://twitter.com/s0_t4

Just a 'little' bit haha
Stay home and Stay safe

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Stay safe and warm beautiful warrior!!