My family’s Oil/Fuel Company from GA is headed to Texes to help. We supply fuel to EMS, Police and Hospital generators. Prayers for Texas.

Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Thank you! It is 10 deg here in CenTX and many people witout power. I'm one of the lucky ones so far, no outages. I live near the gas lines that fuel the power plant. But I can hear the plant miles away running at full capacity!

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

While we can’t fix the power problem, we can fuel the trucks and generators that do. Stay safe Patriot. Help is coming 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Prayers🙏🙏🙏always

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for them and Texas and Mexico...🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

two year texan here! dallas area. its shocking to be so cold. lots of snow, and i pray for your familys safety. Hope they make some good money too while they're here!

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Activated by FEMA. But will definetly support local business while we are there.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

praying for Texas

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

many prayers for Texas

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

That is Awesome!!!
TY to you & Family
this kindness makes America Great
🙏

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

We spent 8 months in Puerto Rico during their last disaster. It’s what God’s people do.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you❣️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

💙🙏💙

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏 God bless you all!!

🙏🏻❤️