Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

This is as real as Pres. Biden.

I am not sure they will communicate openly like this and get someone to post it on socila media ?

When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

55 yr old grandma. Patriot Trump is my president. Q follower. 🐸🐸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 grandkids call me BEGA.

It came out on saturday the 13th. I copied it

Conservative, young in heart, spirit & mind Nanna. Support Trump, Freedom, God, Pro-Life, Military, Veterans, & to end Human Trafficking.

Nice! So ready for this!

Purim starts the evening of February 25th through evening of the 26th. Defend thyself! A time of reversal.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sure this confidential was leaked. Please stop.

(1) Show this thread

wonder where this came from