Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Look up pictures using search terms "Melinda Gates young." You'll see a well chronicled record of her life at various ages showing she's the same person in all of them. Then ask yourself what TPTB have to gain from making Kevin Kline play the part of Bill Gates' wife. We should be laser-focused on The Plan but I see instead so many people spending valuable research time chasing these absurd fantasies. And for what? Even if it's true (which it's not), would that knowledge bring us any closer to a free republic? If this is the kind of thing that makes you awake then please, wake up MORE.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

The thing is he was born in 1947 and would be 74 now. Could he still play Melinda Gates at that age? Or are we talking clones, here?

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

Thats the question 🤔

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

GREAT CATCH....I wish I had a better memory but I know I read somewhere that the real Bill and Melinda were killed in Africa during the trial phase of thier vaccines....it seems the African ppl are not as political as we are when it comes to killing or injuring thier children for experimentation.....

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I read that as well 😊

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😂😂😂

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

also check out this coinkidink,if indeed such a thing existed ,,,, check out whom played a presidential impostor in Dave 🤔
Gitmo popcorn folks this movie is off the chain 🍿😉

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Wow 🙏

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Yes! Wow...really good point! Aleays loved that movie.

(2) Show this thread

wow, he does look like her

In response Aga MAGA to her Publication

So much 😊

(1) Show this thread

Kevin Cline today is 73 years of age. I see a resemblance, but the timeline in age difference wouldn't work.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

She looks 73 😂

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

The masks could make them look younger or older. Think of the weeknd at the superbowl. We know who that really was....

(2) Show this thread

Wow good one!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

thanks 😊

(1) Show this thread