Let's take a moment to go over Sarah Silverman's sweet post to us. Like we said GAME OVER... you sick pedo POS

Only people mentioned by @JennyHarlin454545 in this post can reply

In response Jennifer Harlin to her Publication

PANIC

Over the target patriots keep up the good work and expose these pedos for who they are. Bring their whole dam house down on their heads. It's going to be Biblical.

Let me get this straight...THIS POS no-name nothing is threatening US?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one. Hold our collective beer....

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

They are powerless now... Chrissy Tiegen's melt down was awsome. I swear she had an emergency number to Jack😏😂🤣😂

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

So we're not supposed to expose YOU and potentially "ruin your livelihood" however you can get up on your soap box and influence people to vote for LOSERS that take away OURS? YOU stand the fuck down! And shove it up your ass in the meantime!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Bye Pedo.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Odd but rewarding thing is that she may have an ip address for hundreds, thousnds or many more names. We have and need only one name: Jesus Christ.