5,967 Followers! We are almost at 6k... my goal is to get this profile at least back to 10k which is where I was on Twitter. Then we can hopefully get there on other sites like Gab and WeGo as well.

Are there any other places we should be?

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

✨🙏🌈♥️🙌🏼 Reiki Master 🙌🏼 Practice media distancing, they are LYING to you! Truth will set us FREE 🌎

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

I followed u on wego but i'm not gab yet!!

Telegram is packed right now. Unfortunately Libs are trying to get it shut down. Definitely not going back to Twitter or Parler. Maybe CloutHub?

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I am on CloutHub, man it is awful. But keep posting info there and ignoring the rude comments. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

107daily.com

MeWe.com

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Since I got kicked off Twatter 4x I have been trying to find all my Patriot peeps. Just found this platform a couple of week ago. Finally I am feeling the love and hope again. God bless all 🙏🙏🙏

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Lori Fisher to his Publication

Welcome home Lori!😍🙌

(3) Show this thread