Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

How to find energy lines. Look at the trees in the photos. Trees, for the most part, grow straight and true. Storms, other trees, animals etc can affect growth, and cause a tree to be crooked, but not all crooked trees are made that way. Some crooked trees are made by invisible lines of energy that criss-cross the land. The trees will literally grow around (circumvent) the line of energy, thus causing them to grow crooked. Once you find a crooked tree, start looking around for others, further out. Eventually, you will find several and identify an energetic pathway. If you stand in that pathway

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

So to clarify, you should not stand in that pathway?

I wouldn't do so for long periods of time. It is fun to play with feeling the energy shift though. I have a friend who has powerful lines that go through her house. She can't live there without getting extremely ill. She showed me how the trees teach us. When we go camping, we make sure the bed isn't crossed by any lines so we don't sleep in it all night. There are ways to "neutralize" them and/or harmonize them, so they don't screw you up.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishLassie in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

Good to know thanks!😉

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

You bet!

(1) Show this thread