One huge thing I miss about Twitter was the Meme War of which I heavily battled in. Did I make most the memes? No. But If drop then immediately on a Popular Patriots tweet as to wake up America. I feel useless now.

Only people mentioned by @SaraJaneRocks in this post can reply

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

I was never on Twitter. Let us see some of your Popular Patriots memes. I am interested!

If your spreading the good word there is a war to rage. The force is with you!!!

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

I'm sure there are other things you can do to help wake up those still asleep. 😉🙏🏼

We don't need twitter anymore! BE FREE!😁

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

I'm new here! And I LOVE it! You will, I am on twitter but only follow AndWeKnow and Mark Taylor. Now they are both on Gab, so I no longer need or want twatter!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Nope you're not. Do not let that mindset in. the fact you are here you are getting informed and not letting the fake news proliferate is huge....

yoooge i tell ya... yer making them panic because they lost contol of the narrative.

you are free from their mind control.

ya "Killed the Mockingbird" Atticus

Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening! #WWG1WGA #PresidentTrump

In response Lisa Rae to his Publication

...and my "friends" and family!!! 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

download the Telegram app - lots of channels there to follow ... MEMES: Biden
https://t.me/MemeLivesMatter

same

I agree! It's so true that a pic is worth a thousand words!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

dont stop ! we need all we can get u have a gift please keep droping we will spread them ! tk u patriot!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Catturd always had some good ones.