And masks don't work against a virus. Anybody seen the Movie Outbreak with Dustin Hoffmann? Ecactly those protection you need. Full body protection suit inclusive internal air system.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Wouldn't it be great if all of these people affected by the hoax filed lawsuits.

Microchip making blue suits .... ha

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

That which is on your face, "IS" in your lungs.

Bacterial Pnuemonia from Masks killed MOST people during the
Spanish Flu... & Fauci KNOWS this.

Also can cause brain damage, esp. small children.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

The maskless had to bury the masked. 🤨☹

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Hard working Patriot, Mom of a USAF son, a teenage daughter and my pit bull baby. 💯 1A, 2A and Constitution 🇺🇸

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Please be careful that the infection is not MRSA. MRSA is horrible, life threatening and is VERY hard to control. I got it from taking care of my son when he had it and now I'm a carrier. I have to stress over every pimple or ingrown hair. 🙏🏻 all these people in these pictures heal properly.

(1) Show this thread