Patriots in control. Praying for those without power🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @elaineshtein in this post can reply

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

i belive Q is real but I dont think a snow and ice storm was in the plan but what do i know. Lights are back on in east Texas COLD

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Michael American to his Publication

Great, now you all need heat.

(1) Show this thread

Horrible ice storm in Oregon. Power has been out for days. Thank you for your prayers. I pray good news at the end of this!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Lights are out in Portland OR and the MERCY is here. What are the odds

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Texas Snow....Takes out POWER! Why the comparison?

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

probably because there are 13 states with power outages...

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Thank you. I'm sleeping in my car to stay warm.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

My prayers are with you God watches over you and protects you.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

I'm so sorry, it's temporary, wish I knew more. Praying and sending love.

(2) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

So far, we are 18 hours in with no lights or water here in Texas. All is well with the exception of a heat source for in the house. It's currently 7° and we are expecting another ice and snow storm tomorrow night.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

My husband is down there for work! A simple plane ride from Pa took 8 hours because 1 flight got canceled and he had to get another flight, then rent a car to drive to Waco! It is colder there than here in Pa! The pipes froze at the hotel right in the middle of his shower! He said it's horrible right now!

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Praying your power is back on soon. i’m in north Texas and many friends are without power.

(7) Show this thread