This is the most difficult subject for all the amazing Patriots, and people of the light/Jesus/Yeshua/Source/Star-Seeds
My belief is the light is the light, and the details doesnt matter right now; we need all of the light to unite. Ive made a few videos on this. ill put my link below to one of these videos. But my question is how many people believe what this Patriot posted to be true? vs how many are unsure or do not think this is possible?
Thanks to@JupitersMuse for the post!
My link for Unity of all the Light👇👇
https://youtu.be/DlpWqZnvAhA

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts