#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
They don't break down-they don't go away-they will be there forever.
INSANITY.
Mark my words, somehow-this will be OUR fault & WE will have to pay for this sh** show. These people are SICK!!!🀬

Wind Turbine Blades Can't Be Recycled, So They Are Filling Up Landfills
2 pics
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-02-05/wind-turbine-blades-can-t-be-recycled-so-they-re-piling-up-in-landfills

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I think nobody is looking at these things as a resource, just junk. They should go to a scrap yard and be available for people who want to use them to make stuff. - affordable housing? Shore up hillsides which are crumbling? (PCH in California, these hills are melting down year after year.) -- On topic side story - after WW2 we had a crazy number of surplus military aircraft, which were stored in the high desert here in Cali. On a camping trip about 30 years ago I noticed the picnic tables were under an oddly shaped metal roof - airplane wings, recycled to make shade!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wow !! i learnt alot from micheal moore doc (forgot what its called) but by the end if the film even he was scratching his head and saying it make no sense

They should be sent back to Liberals who thought these things were a good idea! They can use them for yard ordaments! Come on man! Were's Elon Musk or Bill Gates or Hollywierd???

Yeah. The "Energy Alternative" produces 1/2 as much electricity per square foot, costs more to produce, repair and maintain, and has a greater failure rate than every other option. I'm not against Green Energy, But Green Energy isn't good enough yet to suggest replacing reliable energy sources.
Also... you need Non-Green Energy to produce the inefficient garbage Green-Energy options available today.
So...why?

Conservative , Dutch republican

Fiberglass can be recycled for about 99%, So what are these blades made of ??? πŸ€”

In response Silentios Q++ to his Publication

If these people aren't idiots they'd be building them from Carbon-Fiber, so they are light-weight and durable. So...yeah good question.

(1) Show this thread