Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT.

Otherwise 👇

I met someone from England who told me that the cops don't even have guns over there. I was shocked!! I asked how they defend themselves against someone who has a weapon- apparently they have to call in another force (I believe it was the military). I truly can't even believe how crazy that is.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

PROUD 2 B AN AMERICAN 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts