The First Lady, of The First Family of the Light on Earth! What this woman did behind the scenes to help rescue, and set up the proper care for all the children rescued from the dark, was Amazing! FLOTUS You are a Hero! We will see you soon! We miss you, and we send you love and light!❤️
#SaveOurChildren
#darktolight
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Thank you Melania and Barron too!! The sacrifices the whole Trump family has made is TRULY EXTRAORDINARY!!

We LOVE MELANIA, BARRON, and all of the Trump family - ThanQ!!!

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Are sure only John John has fooled the Cabal? Working in the shadows others#HiddenInPlainSight Castle Rock sate of the art worthy of Academy Costume awards? Stevie Munchkin may be a Traitor but Was major GoldmanSacher & Hollyweird Producer
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm6518391#AwardWinningCostumes
As far as JR & the Lady that didn`t "Di" OWE ME 1000 TEARS PLUS INTEREST, since I have a bankster`s heart regardless GESARA/ TRUMPESARA OR NOT, "NO DEBT JUBILEE SOUP FOR THEM" the Cradle that Rocked the Castle" https://youtu.be/EOfpdA69iik
https://conspiracydailyupdate.com/2020/05/27/the-greatest-plan-in-the-world *https://ebh.club#EnjoyTheShow#TheGreatAwakening
#CastleRock#TrumpEntourage#theplothickens#MAGA

In response Helga Martz to her Publication

If he is a traitor he will not be able to walk down the streets, let him know this for sure!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truly a Patriot and woman of such class and dignity!

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

such an eligant soul 💗

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

...beautifully spoken💌

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Thank you beautiful stunning brilliant kind Melania. its always been abiut the children. Love you Warrior Princess❤️

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I tried to send her the sun but the boxes keept alighting! The thought was there!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Queen of our hearts!
https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpAwc

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Another beautiful soul

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Princess of our hearts ❣️

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

How blessed are we?! Thank you Melania for your kindness, love and loyalty.

Proud of our Beautiful 1st Lady!❤

we love her so much. truly sent from God💜

I’m here for the movie!🍿🍿🍿🍿WWG1WGA

stunningly beautiful inside and out. she is an amazing wonan

Thank you Melania! That must have been very rewarding! Good Job!

God bless you Melania.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

We are so BLESSED to have a Beautiful Christian First Lady. God, BLESS Melania 💕