Two things I cannot get my head around

1) If the vaccine is a dangerous, MRNA experiment - why did Trump let the American people take it (especially the military)
2) If XRP is going to be used as the bridge currency to rollout Gesara, why does Legarde like it? She's NWO.

if anyone has any musings, I'd love to hear them 💫🙏🏽

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Claire Lashes to her Publication

I wondered the same thing about the vaccines, especially when we read about some of the more serious effects of it on some people. Still, I'm not going to take the shots.

I suspect the vaccines were swapped for#VitaminB12 shots or saline solution.#PresdientTrump loves Americans too much any one of us to be knowingly injured by either a bioweapon or a 'cure' if it was in his power to prevent harm.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I hope you're right.

Yes however, we have since learned that HE was NOT in control and was naive to these products. Therefore, went the way of least resistance. Or So it appears. He graciously walked away from the Presidency without a fuss! I'm not sure about anything at this point. All too confusing and I was pretty darn sure we would take this election! Everyone GAVE UP!

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

The original Constitution is now in effect. Trump is the POTUS#19 of that as of 1.11.2021.
Trump with DNI Ratcliffe Report, proved Foreign interference aka war against our country, so the military took over, as TRump retired from the now defunct Corporation of the NWO and their constitution. A POTUS would step down, but it a corp, so he retired. HE IS IN control, but the military has to take these Foreign & Domestic enemies out around the nation.
Vaccines...all code for take out the Enemies, including BIG PHARMA.

(1) Show this thread