Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

❤❤❤❤❤

Yea, MSM wont put her on a pedestal, you have to burn buildings for that! So proud of Her!

It happened in 2019, not this year.

Bless this woman. This is how our world was ment to be. Love and Kindness.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What a great story!!! Thanks for sharing.

Faith in Humanity❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

GOD bless this woman!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

One thing I've noticed about hard times and humanity. It either brings out the best of us or the worst of us. Mostly best, I think. It gives us an opportunity to stretch through our comfort zones to connect with each other in extraordinary ways. It helps me see we aren't the mess the worst of us makes us think we are.

In response anon anon to her Publication

That is true but that is not happening in the UK - its awful here and they should hang there heads in shame

(1) Show this thread

That's rather nice of her back in 2019.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

What a wonderful woman... God Bless her....💞💓🙏

HERO

God bless her. She will be richly rewarded beyond most peoples imagination.

This is amazing! I don't understand why churches don't open their buildings to help homeless people. I guess I do it's because they have spent money on things, too many worldly things they own they don't want stollen! There is something wrong with that.

Extraordinarily kind of her. I work in this field with the homeless population. Wondering where Cook county is to help with this as well? LOTS of $$ available due to Covid funding for homelessness this year. But I forgot, this IS Cook county...and the Chicago political machine....so I imagine those funds have been washed and pocketed by the Dem mayor and her ilk. This woman above is a blessing!!!!

God will bless her greatly.

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

God bless you. An angel on earth.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bless you young lady.