New Dan Tweet ... Presidents' = Plural ... 2 Presidents :)

Timestamp - 4:31 (SS says 3:31 b/c CT)
16:31 > 74 > 11 1111

We are moving fast.
Remember, not all within the C-A, D-J, F-I are bad apples.
House cleaning (TOP).
Restructuring (1 to 2).
Operations 24/7.
Speed.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1361427975217045512?s=20

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Absoluetly love all of your posts Kim!
You are a true Patriot! Thank you💫💙

It's On The News - China Is Making Supersoldiers

View the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRkTjOC_4SA

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I remember EsperDOD holding#nightcourt sessions 18 to 24 months ago. He made a plan to bring the#InteeligenceCommunities und er the un=mbrella of the ilitary (as it should be). There soon be a vast restructuring and a#RIF (#ReductionInForce) - the federal has become far too large, powerful, and unaccountable. Time to scale it very far back. = Taxpayers PAY for very bit of it and then are denied even access to the Work Product our taxes paid for!
#Restructuring

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Saucey!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

I don't mean to be a buzz kill but it's always Presidents' Day because there's been 45 of them

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

I know that! I think there are multiple meanings there...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.