Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No Juan isn't a Jr anymore. Just Juan.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Saw an interview with Kerry Kassidy the other day, she called him Jon Jon, he didn't correct her & said he had to die real fast in the conversation. I'm convinced it is John Kennedy. He isnt a Jr anymore. He is slowly coming out.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

it is 107-juan O Savin

Only people mentioned by @Tinker in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tinker Bell, click on at the bottom under it