God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

JUST IN -#texas deploys National Guard to help move people to shelters.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-sends-additional-resources-to-local-officials-throughout-texas

Please pray for my fellow Texans! We are STRONG people, but not equipped for this kind of weather. Damn solar wind turbines🙄

Wife, Mother of 3, Grandmother of 2. Enjoying my simple life. 🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼 #MyFamilyisEverything ❤️ #Let’sVoteThemOutInGA

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

My family near there has power grid shut down. -12 wind chill factor. That's why we need OIL!

YES! So ridiculous. I'm blessed to still have power. I'm in central Austin. Has your family lost theirs?

In response Brenda Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

Wife, Mother of 3, Grandmother of 2. Enjoying my simple life. 🙏🏻🇺🇸💪🏼 #MyFamilyisEverything ❤️ #Let’sVoteThemOutInGA

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

They live in Mesquite. My niece did not have power this morning. She thought her power grid was turned off for a while. They didnt know for how long. So crazy. Global warming. Halt the pipeline.

In response Brenda Runner to her Publication

I live near DFW airport...just got power back an hour ago. Have to admit, having fun playing with flammable objects🤣

(1) Show this thread