WTH! Are you kidding me? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤨

"The Israel-based Dan David Foundation on Monday named President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser as the winner of one of three prizes. It said he had earned the recognition over a lifetime of leadership on HIV research and AIDS relief, as well as his advocacy for the vaccines against COVID-19."

"...it credited Fauci with “courageously defending science in the face of uninformed opposition during the challenging COVID crisis.”

https://apnews.com/article/pandemics-health-philippines-coronavirus-pandemic-games-bd67d2d9538b8d5b601f7bfc336c9cc9

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

This stinks...

Just more of the same BS they're shoving down the public's throats. No different than giving Obama the Peace Prize. Disgusting!!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Covid gnome taking his laundered money.

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

NO, NO, NO, NO!!! Wrong!
Another monster gets rewarded for their evil deeds. 🤬🤬🤬

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i cant

Pure freaking insanity

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

What a bunch of bullshit

Seems like he's being put on a public pedestal. As in, setting him up for a big fall.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

That would make sense, hope it's a big fall!

(1) Show this thread