they finally got me on twatter just made a new one tho @chasingthehare2

Only people mentioned by @EmmBee17 in this post can reply

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response EmmBee17 EmmBee17 to her Publication

one of the pepe's told me about google giving out a number and that worked for me

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. β€οΈπŸ‘Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΈ

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Been at it for a while. No luck yet. It seems to have picked up the Ip address for the device.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

If you have a gmail acct, use google voice...if not, make a gmail account

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. β€οΈπŸ‘Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΈ

In response Chellz 170 to her Publication

Thank you. Tried that first purge. No lucko. Fairly sure it is device or ip on my old phone

(1) Show this thread

Glad u got back in πŸ‘ If you got ideas, plz hit me up or dm. All mil accts were there. Sauce.

(1) Show this thread