Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

LOOKS LIKE AN ALL BOY'S CLUB TO ME...πŸ˜’

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Bravo! Worlds best birth control advertisement ever! No one will want to have sex ever again after seeing this--yuk.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

THEY R ALL GAY AND SICK AND CORRUPT!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

WE THE PEOPLE
WE THE PEOPLE
THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN IT'S NOT SAFE FOR THEM TO WALK DOWN THE STREETS... WE ARE THE PEOPLE, WE KNOW & WE'RE PISSED! THEREFORE WE DECIDE & HAVE THE POWER TO USE IT...πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ€Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FIX 2020 OR BUST

penal

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Fugly "wives?"

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

Chuck's wife looks like Nadler to me and about the same size??

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

One more, one more - a "Managing Demon" with a wicked sense of Humor!

Follower of Yeshua HaMashiach; Happily Married; Patriot; Veteran; Anon...YAHWEH WINS

Oh, Oh, I got it - they are all going to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire!

They all missed "First Call" for the "Tranny selection" and had to settle for ....whatever this is....

Their Mates(?) package is way bigger than theirs...

Gay (Tranny) Marriage...

Oh, oh, I know! They're all selfless humanitarians.

... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

"wives🧐" 😳

they are sick in the head children of cain

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

I have a BS in Psychology. Married for 48 years. Now a widow. A wise old bird that didn't get this old and learn nothing.

Men married to Trannies.

All arrested.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Ghost!!! I've missed you my friend! πŸ₯Έ

(1) Show this thread

🌾🌾southern mama🌾🌾 🌷Jesus wins, y’all!🌷

he/they married a he-woman😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

They all have dicks but none of them has balls?

If you don’t HODL XRP and Trump I’m going to put you on my list of unsuccessful people!

showtunes?

Wow look at Schumer's wife..... I mean buddy

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

My hubby does not see it.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

nor does mine. told me that he believes trump will announce plans for a new party but other than that I am delusional. πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Weirdness / nastiness / and not nice to look @ lol

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

They're all married to other men. hahaha

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Whatever they are, they are all disgusting, horrible creatures and I hope they all gome off the face of the earth so that they wont hurt human beings anymore...

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

They all hate President Trump because he has Melania & they have this! 🀒🀒🀒